Saturday, June 4, 2011

Compound Stout


I found a guy on craigslist that wants to trade me a lefty compound bow for a case of stout. I figured I'd make him the Shakespeare Stout. I've made this a bunch of times now and have traded it twice.
I grow tired of posting the same recipe, so if you want to see what it is, look it up. I'm not a hunter, so learning to shoot is just going to be another hobby. I really like having hobbies. Emilie thinks I have too many, I just like being relatively decent at most things.

Notes:
6-4-2011--I over sparged so I could use the second pot technique. A gallon and a half went into a pot and boiled down to around a point or two on the stove, while the other 6 gallons boiled in the kettle. I ended with a little more than 5 gallons after topping with the yeast slurry. 1.075.

No comments:

Post a Comment