Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holy Cow, I'm Famous!

The craziest thing happened to me the other day when I was at the brew store: I was hanging out drinking a sampler or two (read: three or four) and chatting with the other brewers. I asked this guy, Ben or Dave or Dan i can't remember, what he was brewing. He said he was brewing a Workhorse clone. As irony would have it, so was I. He went on to say he got the recipe for a guys blog that called the brewer for the recipe. Weird, I said, I called the brewer for the recipe. He said, yeah the guy posts all his recipes on his blog. Weird, I said, I post all my recipes on my blog, Is it poorhouse brewing? It is, Ben or Dave or Dan said. THAT'S ME I shouted (remeber the five or six samplers?)
So anyways. I'm famous. You're lucky to know me if you do that way if someone ever asks you the most famous person you know, you'll have a good answer. Too bad I screwed up my google ads account or I could get some cash off this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment